Snow Day . . .

I can't believe it snowed! The weather man said it would but I was skeptical. Of course, its almost melted by now, but still . . . SNOW!! We got a snow day from church, but that is not the same as a snow day out of school.

Still striving onward with the National Boards. I actually think I made good progress this week. My goal for finishing is two weeks. We are going on vacation during Spring Break and I don't want that hanging over me. My sweet husband encourages by saying, "You're the one that is going to be working while I play all week." I guess he knows how to motivate me and he would . . . "Play without me" on spring break. He really has been great and always ask how he can help me finish, but there really isn't anything he can do. I want to finish, pack, and mail it before we leave. It has to be postmarked by March 31st, so if I don't get it mailed before I leave I might can live with that.

This is my busy life. My friends are selling houses, buying houses, moving to new towns and having babies. I have too much going on for that right now, but I agree with MEG that growing up is scary. I don't want to make big decisions about houses, insurances, and children. I will stick to making tough decisions about students and trying to solve their problems.

Point of Blog today . . . 2 weeks until Spring Break . . .Must finish National Boards!!

Comments

Why are you blogging?? You should be doing national board stuff right now! haha...

Popular posts from this blog

Room Service

Update and Welcome

Congratulations!!