Update and Welcome

I know that many of you are new to our blog, so welcome! Justin and I enjoy blogging about our lives, but I know that many of you have just joined us for surgery. So, please stay tuned for the rest of our lives as well!

Justin is doing well. He has rested most of the day. He also sat up in a chair for an HOUR! He said his chest pain was fine, but he couldn't get his neck comfortable in that chair (because he wanted to SLEEP!) He has been a great patient and has his normal humor. He also has comments that make little to no sense and probably won't remember most of this!

Funny Comments from Justin today -
  • Mrs. Anita was talking to Justin and finally said, "I think you're sleeping, so I'm going to leave you along. " to which Justin replied (With eyes closed) - "I can multitask!"
  • Mom was cracking jokes by his bed and said, "I guess you don't think this is funny." And I said, "That's ok, right Justin, that is how we talk at home." Justin said, "Yeah we make jokes about your mom all the time."
  • Yesterday I stepped out to eat lunch with my parents and Justin asked Mrs. Anita where I went. And the he said, "Go tell her that I said she is not to leave this hospital without her mom and dad."
  • Yesterday the nurse asked how he was doing and he said, "I feel like I just had my chest cut open."
  • Today, one of the doctors asked how he felt and Justin said, "Like a million bucks" (Obviously sarcastic!)

Praising today for a GREAT day! Lots of rest, Little pain, Able to sit in a church, prayers are being answered!

We love you all and ask that you thank the Lord for his progress and continue to pray for his healing!

Comments

Unknown said…
glad to see jmac hasnt lost his sense of humor! Hope he gets to feeling better soon, i ll keep yall in my thoughts and prayers
Anonymous said…
I called Grandmother and read your latest blog....she said to remind you both that she loves you and is continuing to pray for you.

We will be praying.
mops
Anonymous said…
I love the "funny" comments! Keep them coming.
We are thankful that he is doing well and will continue to pray.
Love, Hillery
Amy Carson said…
We really enjoyed reading those great comments. Tell Justin that he had us rolling. Jason's fav. was the one about feeling like he just had his chest cut open. Mine was the one about your mom. We'll keep praying. Love ya'll.
Sherry said…
Praying and sending love.
Hope he continues to do well.
Mitzi Stokes said…
Glad to hear Justin is feeling ok.Praying for a good day of progress. Can't wait to see you back at church! Wayne, Mitzi Ashley & Anna
Unknown said…
The funny comments by Justin make me really miss you guys! Drew and I have been praying for you both. Mrs. Dori and Bro. Craig have been keeping up and praying as well. I can't wait until you guys get home! Love you both!
Anonymous said…
Glad to hear Justin is doing better and better every day.. I think Justin's funny comments are... funny... ha.. Yeah, I said it... I'm kind of liking being anonymous, but Amber told me to sign my name, so...
Drew Richardson.. (I typed that really fast so you wouldn't have time to read it!)

Popular posts from this blog

Room Service

Congratulations!!