Happy Memorial Day

I hope everyone’s having a great weekend.  Tomorrow’s a bank holiday, so I’m excited.  I turned 28 yesterday.  Yep, another year older.  I have so much to be thankful for: Jesus, My Wife, My Family, My Health, “Livin” in Ecru to name a few.  Those are things that are easily taken for granted, but I’ve been trying to stop and be more appreciative of them lately. 

Abigail and I have been intensely researching dog breeds.  We believe we have found that one perfect breed for this point in our lives.  Our choice, a Havanese.  Anyone want to take a guess on the price tag?  $800!!!  Hold the phone. This is a dog we’re talking about.  How can anyone expect me to pay that much for a dog.  It’s a pet.  It’s not like we’re getting into show business.  If any of you know a Havanese breeder who is willing to sell a puppy to a loving family for around $300-350, please let me know.  Havanese are a beautiful dog. 

On a more serious note, tomorrow is Memorial Day.  I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable day.  Please take a moment to remember our troops and the men and women who gave their lives for our freedom.   Our freedom comes at a cost.  So please be in prayer for the ones in the field.  And remember, the way to true freedom is a personal relationship with our Savior Jesus Christ!

JM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations!!

Room Service

Update and Welcome