Life in the fast lane . . .

So, for those of you out there who think that teachers don’t deserve the summer off.  Don’t worry, I don’t feel like I’ve had a break!

I have been very busy, but it has all been worth it!  I mentioned a few weeks ago that my sister was planning  a summer mission project for our church and youth group!  Many people have jumped in and worked very hard!  This week was the first week of  X-treme Life Camp!  The theme for the summer camp is living your life to the extreme for GOD!  Each week the kids are learning about people in the Bible who lived their life to the extreme for GOD!  Amber has done an excellent job with planning, our church has been very generous to donate materials and pray, and many of the youth have volunteered to help.  They have done an awesome job working with the kids! Much of the responsibility each day is theirs: set-up, clean-up, feed the kids snack, make/lead crafts, play games, etc.  I have been helping drive the vans and then I get to sit back and watch the youth serve the Lord! 

Amongst this, gardening, mowing, the usual house stuff (which my husband may say hasn’t been much of that being done), and taking care of my cute puppy has occupied my days.  (And maybe a few power naps). 

Ok, so it really hasn’t been that hard.  But it has been busy.  Here are a few pics.

MIsc 055 MIsc 079

X-treme Life Camp

MIsc 008 MIsc 010 

Ty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations!!

Room Service

Update and Welcome