100 Thankful Thoughts (cont. post#3)

32. See comments (Thanks Hillery!)

33. The new member of the family – Drew proposed to Amber last night!!  A new brother-in-law to be!

34. Having the entire family home for Thanksgiving.

35. Being able to sing and play the piano with Brooks (and his guitar) and Amber’s sweet voice!

36. For fun Family games – Such as Loaded Questions

37. Learning to cook Chicken N Dressing from my Mother-in-law!

38. Being able to take family vacations every year!

39.Technology – That allows me to share my thoughts online!

40. Funny Family stories that never get old!

41. Being able to spend Thanksgiving Holidays with my husband!

42. Good food and great cooks (especially from today!)

43. The opportunity, I get everyday to work with students!

44. The students that keep me on my toes, especially this time of year!

45. For having the opportunity to change a students’ lives everyday – even though the responsibility is HUGE, it is a wonderful opportunity!

46. Being able everyday to teach in the same room with a WISE Teacher – My mom – who I learn from daily!

47. Learning about myself from my students- Who come in with smiling faces and sweet hearts – Who are uninhibited about sharing about their salvation experiences.

48.For passing my National Boards!

49. A warm place to sleep on this cold night!

50. Spending time with my husband, being a kid and playing video games!

51. A wonderful pastor who is not afraid to preach the Word of GOD!

52. My pastor’s sweet wife, who is an inspiration to all of us!

53. The many children that were reached and coming to church as a result of Extreme Life and Extreme Tutoring!

54. Being able to move home to “John’s Creek” after college to start a family – JM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Room Service

Congratulations!!

Update and Welcome