100 Thankful Thoughts

With Thanksgiving upon us, I thought it would be great for us to share in this time together!  We have all been blessed beyond measure!  So, I thought why not share our thanksgivings and praise the Lord for our blessings together!  Many of you aren’t bloggers, but here’s your chance!

I will commit to 50 Thankful Thoughts before Friday (spread over a few blogs), and hopefully you guessed the rest!  Yes – Readers and Fellow Bloggers, I am challenging you to post the other 50 Thankful Thoughts with your comments.  (This is simple – Click on Comments below this or any future blog posts.  A new webpage will load with  a text box.  Type your comments and leave your name if you don’t mind. Click Post comment.)  Let’s Get Started!!

I am thankful for . . .

1. My salvation – For Jesus our Savior and His sacrifice for our sins.

2. My raising – My parents raised me in a Christian home, where attending church was not an option, but expected.  Where reading your Bible daily was taught and helping those in need was a norm.

3. My sweet husband  - Although Justin and I have both made mistakes in our lives, I know that the Lord brought us together.  We compliment each other so well and the Lord has blessed me with him – such a loving, Christian husband.

4. Health – Yes, we have had our share of health issues, but the Lord has walked us through them all.

5. Church Family – Our church family is very loving and always there to help when needed.

6. Friends – We have been blessed with wonderful Christian friends who are always there when needed.  They have surrounded us with love especially when times have been tough.

7. Jobs – I have a job that I love and a work environment beyond belief.  My work family is awesome and supportive.  Justin has also been blessed with a wonderful job that he enjoys and wonderful co-workers.

8.  Neighbors – I have sweet, loving neighbors who are always there when we need a hand.  They visit, mow my yard, cook me chocolate pies, and much more.

9. Holidays – It is so wonderful to get together as a family for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Birthdays.

10. Vacation – It is nice to take a trip or stay at home, just to be able to take some time to rest from work.

(These are broad, but I will narrow as the week goes on!  YOUR TURN!)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm thankful that the Lord gave me to my parents in His time and not when they "planned". If I had been born 20 years earlier, I wouldn't have met my wonderful husband and his loving family. Nor would I have been blessed with the 3 precious children I have. His timing is perfect!

Thank you, Lord!
Hillery Wise
Anonymous said…
I'm thankful for the closeness of my family, and that we're all able to get together for just about every holiday. I realize that not every one has a large extended family nor are they able to see each other on a regular basis, but God has blessed us.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Deanna Franks

Popular posts from this blog

Room Service

Congratulations!!

Update and Welcome