Bragging Rights

Just wanted to take this opportunity to brag on my husband!  We don’t usually do much to celebrate Valentine’s Day, but he never forgets it.  Friday afternoon he came home with a bouquet of beautiful roses and some chocolate.  The chocolate was in a heart shaped box like the standard heart shaped box of chocolate, but Justin knows that I do not like that kind of chocolate.  I only eat the caramel ones and I don’t like most of the other pieces in the box.  (I think I told him that the very 1st year we dated!)  So, he picked out a box of Ghirardelli Chocolate – individually wrapped with caramel squares – My favorite!! 

Saturday, I went shopping with Amber, Amy, Brandy and Mom for dresses for Am’s wedding!  (We found her a beautiful wedding dress at a different store, picked out lovely bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses - -AND had a wonderful time doing it!)  Anyway, this is about my husband - - when I got home, he had unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher, and started a load of clothes! 

Justin is a wonderful husband and I wanted you to know!

Comments

Anonymous said…
All in the training by the mother and then the wife. I'm afraid that I didn't do all the training I should with my guys. Just keep bragging that always helps.
mops

Popular posts from this blog

Room Service

Congratulations!!

Update and Welcome