Good Times

This week has been a great week!  It didn’t start off too well, but it has made up for itself.  For anyone who doesn’t know, our dog (Ty) has been taking beginner training classes for a few weeks now.  We have been going every Monday night to PetsMart for an hour to learn commands such as: sit, stand, down, up, leave it, take it, drop it, and STAY.  He is passing with flying colors with the exception of STAY!  We thought he would get to graduate last week, but unfortunately STAY did not go well.  I understand that he should not pass if he doesn’t know the commands, but still disappointed.  Monday night was not a good night.  Tuesday morning, I took a deep breath and decided this would not ruin my week. 

The week began to improve - - I like to sleep, I need sleep, I’m a happy person when I get to go to bed early, I get up on time and not in a rush, when I go to bed on time.  This week, Justin had a busy week at work and he was pretty exhausted when he came home each night.  So, we went to bed by 9:00pm every night this week!  Loved it!  We were on time for work and not rushed to get there! 

Tuesday night – I am taking IC3 training at school.  It’s a basic computer certification.  I did much better on my practice tests this week!  Wednesday night at church, the Bible Drillers made me smile!  They are working so hard and I get so excited to see their improvements!  Friday night, Justin and I had an indoor date night!  We ordered a pizza and watched a movie (Oceans 12).  I always enjoy watching a good movie, even if I’ve seen it a few times!  Saturday morning, we didn’t have to get up early (1st Saturday in about 6 weeks!)  We got up, made it Starbucks by 10:30, did a little leisurely shopping (had a blast, laughed a lot!), came home, visited with his parents while our dogs played, went out to eat, and once again went to bed early!

Now, nothing about this week made Ty learn to STAY any better, but we are working on this and will continue!  Hopefully, he will graduate tomorrow night and we advance to INTERMEDIATE classes! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Room Service

Congratulations!!

Update and Welcome