Running around like . . .

How many ways can you think of to complete the sentence?  I can think of three.

Running around like a chicken with it’s head cut off. (Gruesome picture when you actually spell it out.   However, it’s an analogy I can understand.)

Running around 90 to nothing.  ( I don’t really understand this one as far as it’s actual meaning.  Maybe I’m reading to much into it.)

Running around like crazy.  (Can you put the word crazy in almost any part of speech now?  I think it’s used a little differently here than its original intent.)

As I take the time (which I really don’t have) to blog about “running around”, I have come to the conclusion that it’s really just life.  I wanted to take the time regardless of my busy, unorganized schedule, to blog about the things that I have pondered in my head for a few days now.   I wouldn’t want to deprive you, my special readers, of the chaos in my mind.  And so, this is the conclusion I have reached.

I split my time between work (which is actually a calling to share in the life of kids), church (another blessing that God allows me to be apart), friends (who I cherish and enjoy spending time), and family (who support and get me through each day).  Having and being involved in so many other people’s lives, I conclude that  . . .

“running around like a crazy chicken with its head cut off, ninety to nothing” is really just summarized as

L – living

I –in

F – full

E -enjoyment

Comments

Libby said…
I LOVE IT!!!!
(and you!!! but dont tell anyone!) :)

Popular posts from this blog

Room Service

Update and Welcome

Congratulations!!