Two and a half

Is blogging even hip anymore? Or is this a world of fewer words?

Tweeting – 140 characters or less - - I’m already half way there!

Facebook – better known as face stalk – I don’t know why I even keep my account

Google + The new and improved social network

I guess if you update none of these, then what is the point. I am going to try to move back towards blogging. To sum up life we are building a house and having a baby!

House – The house is coming along nicely. I will try to find some pics that help you visualize. It looks very different and takes longer than regular stud houses. We have a two man crew and laying block just takes a little time. We have a few interior walls and all exterior walls complete. The floor joists are going up this week in preparation for the roof rafters. Justin and I go daily to see progress and can’t wait to get moved in!

Baby – The baby is on its way! Well, not that close, but we are halfway there! Justin went with me to the doctor on Friday to find out that we are having a BOY!! I don’t think I have ever seen him so excited about anything! We are still working on a name. Check the blog for updates about this topic. To tell our parents, we ate dinner together as a family, phoned in the sisters out of town and served cake. Traditionally people have a pink or blue cake made and when the grandparents cut in to the cake, they see blue or pink! We had a chocolate cake with chocolate icing. When the grandmothers cut into the cake there was silence. Just funny looks on all faces. Justin explained there is no point in eating cake unless it is chocolate. But in case they were wondering, we were having a boy! My dad nicknamed the baby, “Mini Mac” shortly after sonogram number one. So until the name is decided and revealed – Mini Mac will work. Mini Mac is on schedule to arrive on March 1. We plan to be in moved into the new house and ready by his birthday!

Two McMillens are now Two and 1/2, soon to be 3!

Comments

Nikki said…
I am so very excited for you two! Mini Mac is one lucky kid already and I can't wait to meet him (and have him meet our mini too)!

Popular posts from this blog

Room Service

Congratulations!!

Update and Welcome