Speaking with expression

Elliot’s first words are many “days” away, but he is already speaking. 

Elliots 1st days 039 - edited

“Dad, I just need to rest my eyes.”

Elliots 1st days 040 - edited

“You go ahead and smile at the camera, but they aren’t looking at you!”

Elliots 1st days 045 - edited

“I’ve been held enough today, no thank you.”

Elliots 1st days 064 - edited

“This is my Superman!”

Elliots 1st days 075

“Meet ‘the boys’.  We let mom hang around to take our picture.”

Elliots 1st days 078

“Really people, I’m trying to sleep here!”

Elliots 1st days 084

“Grandma, excuse me one minute, while I look at the camera.”

Elliots 1st days 086

“This is my favorite outfit.  I wore it home from the hospital and it sure is nice”

Elliots 1st days 144

“Grammy, thank you for teaching mommy’s kids so she can  hang out with me!”

Elliots 1st days 110

“Aunt Am, I’m sorry you had to wait a week to see me, but I am cuter now than I was then!”

Elliots 1st days 112

“Here is another one with Am.  (In case she needs one at home.)

Elliots 1st days 113

“Aunt Mimi, Thank you for keeping me while mommy rested.  She is nicer when she has slept.”

Elliots 1st days 139

“Mommy has been very busy.  She looks a little tired, but I am trying to be cute for her!”

Comments

Libby said…
Sweet sweet! He is precious! You look great by the way!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this post! And I love little man! Can't wait to get my hands on him!!!!
Anonymous said…
Looking forward to seeing him in person.
mops

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations!!

Room Service

Update and Welcome