Blogging in bed . . .

There is nothing better, than laying in bed at 9:30 with no cares and a blog to share your thoughts.  (Well there may be better things, but this is pretty good right now!)  I never convince Justin that it is ok to go to bed before 10, but tonight I got my way.  Well, it helps that we have become 65 year olds.  At least that is what I tell Justin, with his morning, noon, afternoon, and night medicine box; blood pressure cuff by the bed; and still using the heater in April!  So, tonight we added going to be at 9:00!  I love it!!  We watched “Horton Hears a Who” tonight. Even though we are a few weeks late in keeping up with the new releases, it was a very cute movie.  We were hoping to rent Marley and Me, but it was not at the Redbox.  If you haven’t tried using Redbox, you should!

Speaking of heat (I bolded it above – in case you didn’t follow), the cold weather can go now.  I actually did something today I’ve never had to do.  This true country girl covered her recently planted hydrangea trees with garbage bags and covered the strawberry plants (which already have blooms) and periwinkle (which may have already died) with sheets to keep out the cold.  I had to bring in some pot plants too.  Wow, I had no idea I could actually take care of flowers!  I hope my mother-in-law is proud.  She is the best gardener, and did a great job of teaching her son!

Enough rambling . . . The back of my eyelids are calling.  Thanking the Lord tonight for a warm bed and a wonderful husband!

Comments

Felicia said…
Abigail...we have aged, but at least together. I too go to bed with the chickens...like 8:30 most nights. Also last night I raced to get sheets on my azaelas and my ornamental cannas. I did make sure they all matched. We may be country but at least I kept my style, I draped my plants with lovely, purple sheets. Thought you may want to know I am aging with you!

Popular posts from this blog

Room Service

Update and Welcome

Congratulations!!