Blogging on a lazy, rainy Saturday night . . .

I’ve been meaning to talk about this lately, but has slipped my mind. For those of you who follow my blog, you know that back in March on vacation my family swapped secret sibling gifts. My secret sibling got me a “BAGGU”. This is a shopping bag with a cute little pouch to put it in. I am officially going green. So, it took me a few weeks to get up the nerve to use it because it isn’t something most people around here use. My bag is very cute, its black with white polka dots. (I got this picture from the BAGGU website and I think this is the one I have.)

Flower_Black_Shop

So a few weeks ago, I got up the nerve to use it at Red Line Markets (our local grocery store). My cousin, who was the cashier that night, laughed at me when I said, “I have my own bag.” Anyway, I had finally got that first time over and have now used it at Wal-Mart too. Most of the time, my groceries at Wal-Mart won’t fit into that one bag, but I have been telling the cashier she can put more items in the same bag. The cashier at Wal-Mart didn’t look at me funny at all. They sell “going green” shopping bags, so I figure they are used to it! My “baggu” holds much more than a regular sack and I’m having a good time using it! Meg, seriously you should get you one to go with your coffee at your brand new Wal-Mart in Winfield!

Moving on . . . I wrote a few weeks ago that Justin and I repainted our bathroom. So here are some pics. The first shows my wonderful husband hard at work and notice the “beautiful” green we painted 3 years ago. I wish I had better before and after pictures. Second is the completed project with my beautiful new shower curtain.

DSC00872 DSC00873

DSC00885 DSC00886

DSC00887

The pictures don’t do show it like HGTV would ,but we like it!

This week we’ve been planting flowers and the rain today just makes the color look great! We were going to plant the garden today, but we were rained out. Hopefully next week we can get the plants in the ground.

School is winding down. My schedule is Flugtag –this Saturday, MCT the next week, family outing to Rendezvous', one week of school and Justin’s Birthday on the 23rd! Then summer vacation!

school out

Comments

Libby said…
love the bathroom!! yall did good! your schoolhouse clipart is incorrect! The school doesnt "close for the summer" for some of us!! :)
LOVE The bathroom!!! It looks like a spa!
P.S. I have 6 re-usable bags.....(2) of them match! haha...however, I'm liking yours!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations!!

Room Service

Update and Welcome