There's an app for that!

I'm not one for bragging on apple being married to a microsoft man, but I will give credit when it's due.

1st justin and I are in Atlanta spending the weekend. We went to the world of coke and the aquarium. We had a blast spending the day together and now I'm blogging about because . . . There's an app for that!

2nd, we got back to the hotel about 8:00 with our to-go supper. The power was out! Apparently a transformer blew and it would be about an hour before the power came back on so justin and I ate a lovely "dimly lite" dinner in the hotel lobby by the window. Finally we decided to come on up stairs ( on the 5th floor) to our room. The flashlight on my phone came in real handy. . .there's an app for that!

Soon I'll update again with pics of our new puppy because. . . There's an app for that too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations!!

Room Service

Update and Welcome