VBS

First of all - I am an aunt again! My brother just had his 3rd child - Hayden Cade! I'm not a good enough aunt to take pictures, sorry. but he is adorable.

This week at church we have had Vacation Bible School! My sister, Amber, and I have been working with 1st and 2nd graders. For those who know me, these are like babies to me. I am usually more comfortable with older kids. However, I have learned to love these kids! They are so innocent and so sweet! I wish had pictures of these sweet children!

Today's story was about the crucifixion and the resurrection. So as I was telling the story, I asked a question about something. This sweet little girl said, "Well, He just had to raise from the dead and that's all." It was so sweet! To hear these young children tell how simple, yet how powerful the story of the cross and the empty tomb!

Also this week, Justin and I are headed to Starkville for the weekend. I will be helping Meg with a wedding and Justin is taking the weekend off. It is going to be lots of fun to hang out with Meg and Hunter and have dinner together!

Our weekends are full for the next few, as usual. There is always something going on!
This weekend, we are going to Starkville
June 26th - Shake and Share Celebration for Ladies in our Church
July 4th weekend - Camping with Bubba
July 11th - Sunday School Fellowship

Comments

Your going CAMPING!! I'm impressed!!
Libby said…
Glad to hear you are having a good-albeit busy-summer... cant figure out why my blog doesnt update on your page... i have had numerous posts since the last one that is showing up on your homepage? wierd!
see you soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Room Service

Congratulations!!

100 Thankful Thoughts (cont. post #4)