Not to be out done

So I am at the whole schools summer institute in oxford this week learning more about infusing the arts into lessons. Felicia Pollard, her blog link is to right, is also hereand asked if I had blogged about it yet. So I won't be out done. Thanks Felicia for getting me on the ball.

Today I learned about using video as a form of assessment and video techniques. This afternoon I went to a session about learning though movement. It was awesome! I have a similar class a few more times this week.

I also learned how to make a quilt that can be easily changed as often as you like with ziplock bags and duct tape. Very excited about this.

More another time!

Comments

Felicia said…
I need the quilt lesson plan. I am also glad that I inspired you! Can't wait to see what the rest of the week has in store.
Libby said…
Bring that inspiration with you to our meeting Friday cause me, mindi and dustin volunteered you for some things while we were in our podcasting class today--which BTW, was soooooooo cool!!! See you tomorrow!

Popular posts from this blog

Room Service

Update and Welcome

Congratulations!!