Praise ye the Lord

The outcome from the doctor changed a liitle today from last night. Let me start there, but read the entire blog.

This morning the doc said, if in fact the bypass is closed as we are 95% sure that it is, then you will need to have open heart surgery again by a surgeon who can do a special surgery to reroute the left main artery. Heart cath on Monday will double check the bypass artery.

Everyone we have spoken to today we have asked to pray specifically that the bypass artery is open when we do the heart cath. Tonight Justin and I both got encouraging phone calls from different people. Justin's mom called to say that his papaw said, " I have been praying about this since I heard this afternoon and I have peace about it. The Bible tells us if we have faith even as a mustard seed, we can move mountains.". My dad called to remind me that when he was battling cancer, they found a gray spot that they were certain was a problem and was not.

It gets better. . . Justin and I have been reading through the new testament and tonight was Mark 11. A little over half way through the chapter, tears filled our eyes as we know the Lord was speaking to us. I won't spoil it for you, go read Mark 11!

Comments

Libby said…
Going to grab my Bible now! Still praying without ceasing!
Sherry said…
Praying for you both and love you both so much. God will take care of you and will lead you through. He had kept me going through all these years of pain I've endured with Anna and I can testify that he will not leave you. Praying and loving,
Sherry
Felicia said…
We prayed for you guys this morning in sunday school. Keep us posted!
I'll see ya tomorrow....brownies were made tonight!

P.S. I put M & M's in them for extra chocolate!
Sherry said…
I'm so sorry Justin has to go through another surgery...I remember Granny Mc always telling me "The Lord won't give ya more than you can take Sherry." She was right. The Lord has made me strong and sometimes I wondered and yes I even questioned but in the end I still came out of it. I want you guys to know I love you both and Robert and I have some airline points and some free hotel nights we want to give you guys when you find out exactly when you have to go and how long. Call us. Loving you!
Sherryrpb

Popular posts from this blog

Room Service

Update and Welcome

Congratulations!!