Sights to see

Yesterday, we spent some time seeing a few sights.  We went to the Harbor and walked around for a while.  The aquarium line was too long.  So we decided to walk to the USS Constitution.  It is the oldest ship still commissioned by the US Navy.  It is wooden, which is awesome!  After the long walk, we didn’t feel like climbing around inside of it, but we did walk up on the deck.  (I wish I had wood floors in my house that looked like the deck of that ship.)  So, here are a few pictures of our day! 

IMG_0939 

Waiting for a cab outside the hotel.

IMG_0959 IMG_0962

Looking out at the Harbor.

IMG_0948

(Seriously guys, we have water in MS)

IMG_1004

IMG_1011

Beautiful archway in Columbus Park.IMG_1037 

Justin is in his own little world as usual!  Jimmy and I are checking out football scores on the iPhone because “there’s an app for that!”

 IMG_1093

USS Constitution – pictures don’t do it justice.

Last night, we went to eat at Legal Sea Foods – I will post that picture later from my phone.  My parents came in yesterday afternoon and we all rode the “T” for the first time on our way to supper.  Then we took a cab back to the hotel!

More blogging later . . .

Comments

leslieg2 said…
Praying for yall! Glad you have this so we can stay up to date with everything.
Anonymous said…
Sounds exciting! Let us know how the doc. appointments go tomorrow.
Praying, Hill
Nikki said…
I'm so excited that you've already done two of my favorite things in Boston, eaten at Legal Sea Foods and riding the T.

I hope you guys enjoy your visit and time together! We'll be praying for you!

~Nikki (& Crash)
Anonymous said…
You guys are an inspiration to me. The Lord is definately your Strength. Thank you for keeping us updated and inspired. You guys are constantly in my thoughts and prayers. mandy

Popular posts from this blog

Room Service

Update and Welcome

Congratulations!!