Survived the Flood

Knowing that it rained today, I’m sure that most of you would assume that this meant, we didn’t wash away with the rain.  It was a nice rainy day.  And since Justin is still recovering, we had the liberty of sleeping in late and lounging around today.  (Back to our college days when it was just “too messy” to go to class.)  But this is not what I mean by the title.  Since, it was a rainy day, we played HALO!

For those of you who are not familiar, let me fill you in.  HALO is an XBOX game.  (We like to run and gun.)  Halo 3 came out a year or so ago, and we bought it because Justin was “raised” on this game.  This is one thing that we do together.  So, Yeah I would say that I am a wonderful wife because not all ladies would endure this wonderful time consuming combat.  When Justin and I were at MSU, he always tried to buy Xbox games that I would like to play with him (Bugs Bunny, Golf, Looney Tunes).  Now to brag on my husband, I get to watch the chick-flicks that I want see.   He has endured all 10 seasons of Friends, Pretty Woman, Failure to Launch, I could go on, but let me get back to the point.

Justin and I have already beaten Halo 3 (when it came out) on Heroic!  (Levels are Easy, Normal, Heroic, Legendary) Now we are replaying the game on Legendary.  Its really all about bragging rights.  So, today we completed “The Flood”.  I won’t go into detail about it, but “The Flood” is not rain!

Even though it took a few hours of the day, it was nice just spending time together!  I have actually gotten much better and get in to the game too!  I’m sure our lives will change drastically if we have kids, but for now we are happy just playing Xbox together! 

(I have my own pink controller!) xbox controller

 

Comments

Carol Crump said…
Sounds like a fun way to spend the day. Glad to hear all is well....
Unknown said…
Nice. I'll have to send you guys a bag of movies to watch. Or you can come pick them out yourself if you want to.
BW

Popular posts from this blog

Room Service

Update and Welcome

Congratulations!!