100 Thankful Thoughts (cont. post #4)

(If you haven’t shared your thankful thoughts, please feel free!)

55. Good Neighbors who take out your trash – So, After seeing that my neighbors had their trash out today (And Friday is normally Trash day), I put out ours.  Then my mom called and said my trash day was tomorrow.  Before I remembered to go get it – The trash was gone.  I’m pretty sure my neighbor took out our trash and the other neighbors trash too! 

56. Chocolate cake – Just like my mom makes  - - JM

57. Mrs. Anita and Jimmy came brought Thanksgiving to us!  We had such a great time fellowshipping with them tonight!

58. Christmas decorations that help you get in the Holiday Spirit!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you for reminding us that we all are blessed even when things are not as we wish. At work we were asked to make a "team" poster of things we are thankful for....Lord and Savior, Family (born to/married into) and friends...health.
thanks, Aunt L
Unknown said…
That's a lot of thankfuls. I guess I'm thankful for my nice quiet warm house, family that loves me and I can depend on, good friends, a new and exciting church, a great job that I love, and every day that brings a new adventure from my Lord and Savior.
Barbara

Popular posts from this blog

Room Service

Congratulations!!

Update and Welcome