The wait is over . . .

After the quick teaser of the remodel (showing you only the painted walls), I am finally ready for my readers to see the completed house!  Well, completed for this project. I’m constantly wanting to re-arrange, change the pillow covers, take this table and swap it with that one, etc.  And while, I still have a list of accessories to buy, I am ready for you to see the “new” house. 

**disclaimer – I am not a professional photographer, so to get the full effect, you should just come visit.  [Give me at least 30 minutes notice to de-clutter :-) ]

DSC01770 DSC01771  (BEFORE)

DSC01789 

(After - Kitchen)

DSC01792

(After – Dining Room)

DSC01769

(BEFORE – Living Room)

DSC01793

(AFTER)

DSC01796 DSC01797

 DSC01761 

(BEFORE – Office)

DSC01784

(AFTER  - office) –- Will be adding a bulletin board behind the desk

DSC01785

(AFTER – office) – MSU wall

DSC01758

(BEFORE – Guest Bedroom)

DSC01779

(AFTER – Guest Bedroom) - - Quickly becoming my favorite!DSC01781

   (AFTER – Guest Bathroom)

DSC01802

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!

Comments

jason.davis said…
looking great! i love the long brown curtains? did you make them? colors are beautiful! just give a list of needed accessories. i love excuses to go shopping and since i am kicked out of my house for hours at a time, i need a purpose to shop! -amy (on jason's account)
Amy Carson said…
Looking great. So when is the party? j/k. I especially like Justin's feet propped up in the living room (den) picture. I really like the floor too. Great job!
Libby said…
LOVE IT!!! If I hadnt been so tired Saturday night I woudl have come in to see it!!

Popular posts from this blog

Room Service

Update and Welcome

Congratulations!!