Work in Progress

Welcome back, to all readers, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year’s!  Justin and I did as well!  We spent time with our families and with each other.  We had a very blessed year of 2009!!  Moving Forward . . .

Justin and I are in the middle of a house renovation.  It continues to be a work in progress.  We are at a point in our lives where we can spend a little money to update the house.  We have wanted to do this and we are super excited!

Step #1 – Paint

Step #2 – Flooring

Step #3 – Don’t put all the junk back in its old place

We have completed the Paint, and the Flooring will be done this week!  (Step 3 will take a little longer)

Here are some pictures from Step 1 – I forgot to take before pictures, so I will describe the previous color and then show pictures of the new color!

Room 1 – Laundry Room, Kitchen, and Dining Room

The Kitchen and Laundry Room previously had almost white walls.  I did have Coca-Cola Decor, but slightly differently arranged.  The dining room was yellow (Same as the living room).

DSC01699

Entering into kitchen from laundry room

DSC01698DSC01695  DSC01702DSC01697      DSC01703

(my favorite wall)

Thank you Amy (My Secret Sibling!) for the beautiful Debris ART!  It completes this wall so well!!

Now transformed – Beautiful gray-green walls with all of my beautiful decor!  (Thanks mom for helping me hang my pictures!)

Living Room – This was a nice bright yellow with green trim . . .(No pictures on the wall yet, but again – work in progress)

   DSC01749

Now a beautiful calming blue, nicely accented with brown curtains. (Right now the floor is a mess, so I will do better with the final pictures.)

Guest Bedroom and Guest Bathroom

Bathroom – Previously printed wall boardDSC01750 

(the Curtain was only $15 from walmart.com)

Bedroom – Previously wood panelingDSC01755  DSC01757 

Beautiful Blue – Loving IT!

Office – Also paneling – sorry about the mess

DSC01752  DSC01754

Justin loves it – We can’t wait to get it all set up for him to use again!

Comments

Anonymous said…
The house is looking great! I'm just so excited that you've blogged again. :) See you tomorrow!
Hill
LOVE THE COLORS!!! Looking good!!

Popular posts from this blog

Room Service

Update and Welcome

Congratulations!!