4 years ago . .

So, I’m a little behind on my blogging.   I have a funny story about our Natchez trip, but tonight I want to skip ahead to today! 

Today is our4 year wedding anniversary!  Although, the  years haven’t been easy, they have been a blast!  Our trip to Natchez was our anniversary trip and we bought a new camera for our anniversary present to each other.  But today was a great day – even with no presents!

I came home from school to find some beautiful daises!  (Which, Justin says he  tried not to pick over 1 or 2 from any single yard. :) 

Anniversary Flowers 2010 (12)

In case you don’t know – Gerbers are my favorite!  AND they were the main flower for our wedding!  Yeah – I know my husband’s the best!

Our night continued with my ideal date.  We discussed going to Boure or Old Venice, but settled on Pizza Hut.   Drastic difference, I know, but this was the best!

We ordered our 1/2 BBQ, 1/2 Super Supreme Pizza from Pizza Hut online.  Stopped at the store to buy popcorn and coke.   Picked up our Pizza and came straight home.   We then watched “Did you hear about the Morgans?”  streamed over the internet through the Xbox!    (Yes – my idea of a perfect night is ordering out – eating in and watching a movie.)   It reminds me of when Justin and I were dating.  Every Sunday when we got back to Starkville, we would spend the afternoon unpacking and then get together for supper.  Usually it was a $5 large pepperoni pizza (had to only be 1 topping) from Papa Johns, which we would pick up to save on delivery.  Go rent a movie or watch a classic.  And spend the evening together.   So, I would say this anniversary was pretty close to perfect .  .  .

 Four years ago today,

we both promised our lives away

A promise to love

and never let go.

A promise to live

the only life that we know.

Its been a great ride

full of laughs and big smiles.

There have also been

Some tears through the miles,

but I have to say

that no matter the minute

You are the only person,

with which I would spend it.

Comments

Libby said…
Happy Anniversary! Things have been so hectic at school I have barely seen you much less knew it was your big day! Glad yall had a great evening together!

Popular posts from this blog

Room Service

Update and Welcome

Congratulations!!