Pinning

I wasn’t sure what to title this post, without sounding boastful.  I’m actually not even sure I’ve posted anything about this since last spring.  Posts from last spring will remind you of endless hours on the computer with National Boards.  Well, in November the results came in that I had passed my National Boards.  This weekend, there was a pinning ceremony for NBCT in Oxford.  My sweet husband snapped a few pics as I received my NB pin! 

IMG_1216IMG_1223

Thank you Justin – for helping me through the entire process.  For cleaning the house, cooking supper, washing clothes, and making me work on my writing. 

Thank you Mom – for pushing me at school, for checking up on me to see what I had finished, for reading my papers and for sharing your mentor with me. 

Thank you Andrea (My mentor) – for reading my papers, providing wonderful feedback, and coaching me for the test!

Thank you Lord – for the health and knowledge to accomplish this goal and for sending special people in my life to help me along! 

Comments

Libby said…
Congrats!!!! So proud of you!!
I'm so proud of you!! Move to South MS so one day you can teach my Kiddies!!

Popular posts from this blog

Room Service

Update and Welcome

Congratulations!!