Summer lovin’

Or maybe it’s just loving summer!  Justin and I have been around the world and back or so its seems over the last few weeks.  The days between traveling, I was getting ready to travel again. You know you don’t want to start a project knowing you may not finish and have to wait a week before getting to finish the project.  Its hard to get motivated knowing I have to clean the garden at least once if not twice before going out of town.

Last week, Justin and I went to Atlanta – just slightly north actually to Alpharetta.  Justin had a conference and I spent the week, laying in the hotel room and driving around town.  It was very relaxing!  It was also Ty’s first trip back to Atlanta since we picked him up over a year ago.  When we got him, only a few weeks old, he slept most of the way home in my lap.  He has grown up quite a bit since then and a few pounds!   He now sleeps in his pin in the back seat.   Ty laid around in the hotel with me and we had a great time!

This week has just been a great week!  The weather has been wonderful, the evening temperatures have been lovely to say the least.  If you haven’t enjoyed them you should start.  Justin and I have been soaking in the cool breeze and beautiful scenery!   Our garden continues to come in.  We shelled a few peas tonight.  Have lots of cucumber, but I don’t pickle.  I dug up the remaining potatoes on Monday, so we had a successful potato crop.  Justin has perfected dicing and cooking these. YUM!  We have picked 4 ripe tomatoes, so we can’t wait for the rest of the these!   As much work as it takes to keep the garden clean, there is nothing more rewarding than having homegrown veggies to enjoy! 

Just a few more weeks before Am’s Big Day and we are getting excited!  She has her house just about ready and is finalizing her wedding details!  We can’t wait to see her beautiful smiling face on her wedding day! 

Comments

Hello Hello!!! Glad to know that you are still typing!!

Save me some veggies! I can't WAIT to visit!!

Popular posts from this blog

Room Service

Update and Welcome

Congratulations!!