One Year Ago, Today (series – post 1)

One year ago, today on October 10 – Justin and I woke up to a beautiful crisp morning in Boston.  We had arrived early that morning around 12:15am, and spent our first of many nights at the Holiday Inn.  I still remember how heavy my heart felt and yet the peace that the Lord provided.  I remember trying to enjoy sight-seeing and making certain that every moment was well spent and memorized! 

We started the morning with showing the cab driver, the map!  That’s not usually the best thing to do when you are going to tourist attractions in the Boston Harbor.   Is it just me or should he know where that it is?  Nevertheless, we arrived safely and the horn on the car was not wasted to say the least.  We walked more than we probably should have considering the circumstances, but enjoyed the day just the same.  We saw the Harbor, a beautiful rose garden, the USS Constitution, and ate a big lobster (or Justin did!).

Boston 2009 (4)

Stay tuned for post 2 in series, One year ago today . . .

Comments

Love the post!!! I can't believe it's been a YEAR!! Wish I had the lobster J has in front of him!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Room Service

Update and Welcome

Congratulations!!