Documentary: Snowice 2011

Note: For fear of confusion, please be advised that this is for informational and entertainment purposes only. No weathermen were consulted for photos, videos, or questioning during the making of this post.

At 2:53, as my husband chatted with our builder about house questions, I began to bundle as the first snowflake of this event, I like to call SNOWICE 2011 (pronunciation: snowice twenty eleven). I grab my camera and wanting to document, beg without using words for my husband while still talking to follow me outside to take these first pics.

This was at 3:00 (hence the three fingers). No sticking and you can’t see the snow/sleet, but it is coming down.

IMG_3439 IMG_3442


Video Clip – You can’t see any snow or ice, but you can hear the sleet. This is not wind or video noise. This is what it sounded like outside.

It’s been an hour. Must go take pictures.

Comments

Libby said…
Love the video and pics! We got a light dusting earlier but doesnt seem to be doing to much now?!

Popular posts from this blog

Room Service

Update and Welcome

Congratulations!!