Letter (Part 3)

It’s about time for a new letter.  At least that is what I was told!

Letter E (8.1)

I can also tell you that this is final vowel in our son’s name.  I can’t wait to get the consonants out so that you can start guessing! 

We had a doctor’s appointment in Memphis on Thursday.  It was precautionary just to check everything on Mini Mc.  The sonogram lasted about an hour taking lots of unique pictures of bones, his heart, and parts of his brain.  We also have beautiful pictures of our sweet child.  I will post these soon, but the grandparents all get their chance first!  He had his feet straight up in the air in front of his face with his ankles crossed.  I’m not sure where he learned that trick!

Comments

Libby said…
an I, an O and an E....hmmm....im stumped!! this is fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Room Service

Congratulations!!

Update and Welcome