Happy Birthday

Today is Elliot’s 1 month birthday!  I promise not to do this the rest of his life, but for the first year we will watch him grow each month!  My friend, Beth, gave me the idea!  Each month on her daughter’s birthday, she took a picture of Mary Hatley with a specific toy.  They could easily see how much she grew and changed from month to month for her first year! 

Elliot received his first big boy toy a few weeks ago!  It is a “Tonka dump truck”!  So, each month on his birthday we will watch him grow by his new toy!

Elliot 041

Some pics to make us smile!

Elliot 004

“I did it, I finally got mom down for her nap!”

Elliot 029

“Seriously, I dare you!”

Comments

Amber said…
How precious!! I can't wait to see him next week.

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulations!!

Room Service

100 Thankful Thoughts (cont. post #4)