Updates: house, baby, life

Last you heard we were headed to Florida with a 3 month old and a broke hand on momma!

Here are some house pics I promised.   The brick is almost finished on the front, but I don’t have that picture yet.

WP_000690

Beautiful Staircase!

WP_000691

Brick Island, kitchen, dining room

WP_000713

master bedroom

WP_000715

Front porch – Blog points to anyone who comments on why we painted the ceiling blue!!

And of course pics of sweet Elliot!

photo

Daddy puts me to sleep!

WP_000724

Dad and I were watching the race at Mr. Chad and Mrs. Ashley’s house!

WP_000802

These are my toes!  I can also pull off my socks!

WP_000769

(Since there was some “drama” during his 3month b’day, this pic will have to do!) “ I was laughing at my crazy family and sitting up like a big boy!”

I got my stitches out on Wednesday.  I am in the splint for another month.   When I go back in July, they will x-ray it and I will start therapy.  I can pretty well manage most things with one hand.  Elliot picks his head up well so he is easy to get up and down. 

Upcoming dates!

Sunday – Father’s day (Can’t wait for you to see Daddy’s surprise)

Mon – Friday – VBS

Saturday – Baby Shower for Aunt Mimi!!!

Comments

fab4freak said…
No pics of the new iPad?
Nikki said…
After you get recovered, moved, and settled, we would love to come for a big long play date for the boys! I know that'll be a while, but after our trip to Florida, it'll be a while before I'm ready to travel with the little one again.

Popular posts from this blog

Room Service

Congratulations!!

Update and Welcome