My sweet family


My brother and his precious family are adopting! Brooks and Brandy are accepting a call from The Lord to adopt a new member into their family.  They are working through the paper work and awaiting a precious toddler from China. 

I have attached a link called 'The Hamilton's Adoption' to my blogging buddies.  This is a link to their page that shares a little about their family and how you can help them! They are selling t-shirts. You will also find a link on their page to order coffee which also aids in the adoption process! Thanks for your help and share with others! The t-shirts are super cute.

I know they would also covet your prayers as they work through this process! 


Comments

Nikki said…
I have a friend that adopted a little over a year ago from China and had a great experience! I hope theirs is the same and they'll certainly be in our prayers, as will your growing family. Our 4 little boys will need a playdate sometime when the littlest are ready!

Popular posts from this blog

Room Service

Congratulations!!

Update and Welcome