Welcome back

I realized last Saturday morning as I was cleaning house (or kind of cleaning house), that I was blogging in my head. After 2 years have past, I had one brief moment where I thought, 'that might be fun again.'  As a busy mom of a toddler and a baby on the way, we will see just exactly how long this will last.

Elliot is 2, full of energy, and keeps us busy! He, like any little boy, loves to be outside, work on the lawn mower, spread dirt all over his face as he works to find only the weeds in the garden and not the onions!


He never misses a moment to say 'cheese'



Enjoys stickers and 'writing' in his book.




Is always playing cowboy. He says, "I a cowboy. I John Wayne!"

His dad couldn't be happier!



He is basically just adorable! 

(You should know he is at his Grandma's house as I'm typing this blog and not having to fight for my iPad!)

Lastly, if you're a mom and haven't been to see the movie 'Moms night out!', I highly recommend it! If you still have an adorable sweet baby, the movie will make more sense when your child is about 2 years old.  If you are a mom of grown children, go see it to reminisce of all the things your thankful you aren't facing and laugh at us who are.  If you have a child and are pregnant, like me, take a box of tissue - I cried because of the reality of life. I cried the next day too! (I'm better now! And I love my sweet baby!)


Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad you are back!!!!
Aunt L
Meg The Mama said…
Welcome back to the blogging world!!!! So glad to see sweet photos of Elliott!

Popular posts from this blog

Room Service

Congratulations!!

Update and Welcome